Land Rover Burghley Horse Trials comprises of Dressage which takes place in the Main Arena on the Thursday and Friday, Cross Country which takes place out on the Cross Country course around the Park on the Saturday and Showjumping in the Main Arena on the Sunday. Members have access to the North Stand in the Main Arena on the Thursday and Friday however if you are not a Member it is possible to purchase grandstand seats to watch the action. It is strongly advised that seats are purchased in advance of the Event as these do sell out. When purchasing a grandstand seat this includes:
- Your own seat in the grandstand for the day; you are free to come and go all day
- Dressage on Thursday and Friday
- View of the arena Cross Country fence on Saturday
- Showjumping on Sunday after the Horse Inspection
- Arena Displays and activities on all days
- Prize giving presentation on Sunday
- Children aged 12 years and under when accompanied by an adult are admitted to the showground free of charge. If wishing to enter the grandstand children do require a ticket for a grandstand seat. No dogs are allowed in the Grandstand, with the exception of Assistance Dogs.
- There are no headset seats. BHT Radio is available instead. This will allow visitors to keep up with the action wherever they are on the showground.
- A Wheelchair Platform is available for disabled visitors using a wheelchair or mobility scooter. Tickets for this can be purchased from the Box Office on telephone 0121 796 6079.
As in 2018, access to the East Stand (Blocks F & G) is via steps at the back; there is no access via the front of the stand.
Important Note: The Ticket Factory is the only official box office for Land Rover Burghley Horse Trials. We strongly advise against purchasing tickets from any other third party site.
Prices for 2019 are shown on the diagram below for reference only; 2020 prices will be published in April 2020..
Land Rover Burghley Horse Trials takes place from September 2nd - September 6th 2020. The Box Office will open at the end of April 2020.