- Admission: each disabled visitor requires the appropriate admission ticket and one accompanying carer will be admitted free of charge.
- Parking: Limited forward parking is available to blue badge holders on a first come first served basis. The Disabled Car Park can be accessed via Gate 4: Station Gate, Barnack Road (what3words: ///task.laws.asset) – to access this car park, you will need to clearly display your blue badge.
There is a shuttle service in operation from the Disabled Car Park to the East Stand each day. This will be in operation between 8.30am-11am and 3pm-5.30pm on Thursday and Friday, 7.30am-10.30am and 3pm-6pm on Saturday and 8.30am-11am and 3pm-5.30pm on Sunday. (The shuttle service is able to accommodate wheelchairs).
- There is also limited amount of forward parking available to blue badge holders at the front of each car park on a first come first served basis; blue badge holders diverted to or entering gates other than Gate 4 will be parked as close as possible to the front of the car park at that time.
- Main Arena Viewing: there will be a limited number of spaces to purchase in the North Stand, Block E for disabled visitors with wheelchairs/scooters. These bookings can be made via our Box Office, telephone: 01780 75131.
- Toilets: there are disabled access toilets situated around the showground and cross country course .These are clearly marked on the You Are Here maps around the showground.
- Mobility scooters: Subject to availability, Event Mobility provides electric scooters and manual wheelchairs for the use of our disabled, elderly and mobility impaired visitors. For further enquiries, please contact Event Mobility on 01386 725391, or to book in advance (recommended), visit: www.eventmobility.org.uk. All proceeds go to Event Mobility. Please be aware that advance bookings cannot be made by phone and that this facility often becomes fully booked before the Event. Anyone collecting an Event Mobility vehicle should enter through Gate 4: Station Gate, Barnack Road (what3words: ///task.laws.asset)
To enquire and book admission tickets for an accompanying carer or to book a wheelchair access Grandstand space please call 01780 752131