Tea and the Trot Up
There’s always a frisson around the trot up, this year’s fit,
gleaming contenders are presented to the Ground Jury by their stylishly dressed
riders. This year we’re offering 100
guests the chance to make even more of Wednesday afternoon at
Burghley by combining the trot up with a first class champagne cream tea and
expert insights on this year’s event and course from some Burghley legends.
You are warmly invited to:
- A champagne cream tea in the Members’ from 2pm before the trot up takes place at 4pm
- A brief introduction to this year’s event and course from former winner and course designer Captain Mark Philips
- Access to watch the trot up with an exclusive view from the middle of the arena with opportunity to mingle with the Riders.
- Followed by a tour of five key fences on this year’s course in groups of no more than 25 guests, led by a legend of the sport - former winner and course designer Mark Phillips, former winner Jane Holderness-Roddam, former British team coach Yogi Breisner and others
- A exclusive Burghley goody bag with unique merchandise from our partners